Select the film type
There are two main types of printed flexible film supplied by TCL for form-fill-seal packing, bag conversion, flow wrapping and pouch makers.
- Single layer
- co-extruded materials
Choose the material
There are many options depending on the application and the environmental considerations. TCL carries out lamination in-house to maintain quality control over coat weights and seal integrity. We provide ultra thin gauge laminates to reduce packaging usage.
- Materials such as OPP, CPP, LDPE and PET
- Clear, tinted, metalised, laminates, paper finishes
- Recyclable and compostable films
Opt for the best print quality within your budget
Top quality print is our speciality. We carry out High Definition flexographic print in-house which is quicker and more flexible than other film print processes. The resolution quality is first class but set up costs are lower and the process is more flexible for small and medium-size runs.
- Surface or reverse print options
- Top quality results for multi-colour designs
- Ink and colour usage minimised for cost efficiency
- Top quality results even for complex designs
- Ovenable and microwavable inks
- Flexible print for promotions and offers
Decide on the treatment processes you require
There are many treatments depending on the application and the design. These treatments are incorporated as part of the initial product planning by experts at TCL.
- Anti mist
- Micro perforation
- Hole punch
- Barrier properties
- Bag conversion